This Tutorial has 2 GOALS:
1) Practical: Show a Precise Workflow You can follow with the Character Design of your choice, resulting in a strong Portfolio Piece.
2) Theory: Outline the more general Principles, Design Rules, and Key Skills to create appealing 3d Art
1) Reference Collection + Creation
2) Facial Modeling (Leveraging Scan Data)
3) Body Block out
4) Secondary Shapes
5) Tertiary Shapes + Surfacing in Zbrush
6) Accessories Creation using Zmodeler and other Tools
7) Skin Detailing + Surfacing in Zbrush
8) Texturing in Substance Painter
9) Grooming with Xgen, Shader Setup, and Rendering different AOVs/Render Passes in Maya
10) Compositing Render Passes in Photoshop
Why am I qualified to sell this Course?
Working in the VFX industry I was part of R.R. Martin‘s ‚House of the Dragon‘ where I was the Main Sculptor of the Show‘s largest Dragon, Vhagar. I also worked on ‚The Magic Flute‘ sculpting parts of the Movie‘s main Creature, a Giant Snake.
Being involved in Creature-centered Projects with large Teams I got a really good understanding of what Supervisors and Recruiters are looking for in Character and Creature Artists and I want to share these points with You.
One of my passions for the past few Years was creating tutorials for my Youtube Channel where I am happy to frequently get feedback like this: